Top 10 signs you are a twirp that gives weight training a bad name
by Charles R. Poliquin
10. You slap each other across the face before you do your rotator cuff lifts.
9. You take your fat burners with your weight gainer shake
8. You chalk up your hands before leg curls
7. You wear a tank top at your sister’s wedding.
6. You yell “all yours” as your training partner begins doing crunches.
5. You think your thighs rub against each other because you squat so much…NOT, it is the combination of Krispy Kremes who got you there along with the xeno-estrogens from the topicals you use to keep with your delusion that you can match Ben Affleck’s looks.
4. You do curls in the Smith Machine.
3. Your squatting depth and technique portrait to us that what a penguin have a Grand Mal seizure would look like.
2. You and partner spot every set and reps, including the warm –ups…